Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Here is my letter I wrote to President Stoddard this week. I felt like I should send it to you. 

Präsident Stoddard

This week was so great! We were able to recognize the Lord's hand in our work everyday. He guided us to the people who REALLY needed our message and were prepared to hear it. Almost everyone we found/taught this week had some question or concern that could be easily addressed through the Plan of Salvation. We have such a loving and generous Heavenly Father! I could feel His love for these people as I taught and testified of His plan. One woman we met on the street almost started crying and told us how she'd been praying for a long time to hear something like this. When we gave her a Book of Mormon and set up an appointment she kept thanking us. The same day we went by on a potential. She let us in and at the beginning she didn't seem very open about our message. Sister López took the lead and started teaching the Restoration. The Spirit was confirming every word we said. She ended up having a lot of questions and is legitimately interested in the gospel. 

Saturday was my half way mark and I've been reflecting on the last 9 months. I couldn't help but stand in awe of how Heavenly Father has shaped and molded me. There have been very specific promises in my Patriarichal blessing that have been realized in ways I never dreamed of. My relationship with the Savior and knowledge of his gospel has become my rock and foundation. 
God loves His children. Christ lives. His Atonement is real and available to all. 

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment