Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hallo ja lieben! 

So I was standing in line to day to get our food stuff and I look up and see a bottle of Vodka and on it it said "Wodka" I had a good laugh because.... Wodka hahaha. Speaking of which we were on a train coming home from a far away place Geisenheim and this drunk guy sat next to me. He was very very nice and started speaking to us and wanted to practice his English. Well Germans don't realize that in English we pronounce our V's like they do their W's and their V's are pronounced like our F's. So the get it confused. So we asked where he was from and he said "I come from a willage not too far from Wiesbaden. It sucks though because it's far from my Uniwersity." Wodka, willage, uniwersity... I'll miss the German accent.


Well Salman passed his baptismal interview BUT because we weren't there on Sunday (we were with the American ward) no one reminded the ward about it and they thought that it wasn't going to happen............. so virtually no one knows about it and it's way stressing me out to get this thing planned.

Speaking of America it's funny to have American last names again I'm used to family names like Hasselbach, Grünewälder, Wagner, Franz, Heins, Kopischke. But now we have names like Carlson, Shirt, Foot, Black, White, Smith, Brown (what's up with colors for last names?). 

I cut my companion's hair. This is my 5th time cutting someone's hair on my mission. She cut about 6" off and it looks way good on her. One of my better haircuts. 

Oh I also learned to play the guitar! Sister Tait taught me and it's way fun! I've been learning for about 2 weeks and I've gotten pretty good at it. Here's a video:

Das ist was! Ich liebe euch!
Sister Luymes 

Sister Tait has been teaching Adrienne how to play the guitar; she's picked up a few things fast. The following is a video of her playing "ketchup" the guitar.


No comments:

Post a Comment