Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A note to mom, dad & Andrew with some interesting commentary...

We are moving a long here in Wiesbaden and dritt life is fab. It's been a learning experience with making sure everyone has the same opportunity to teach and find and being heard. Our weekly planning goes for eternity which I hate because I get cabin fever. It's really interesting because one companion is really fun and loves to talk and gets distracted super easily, the other one is super focused but is terrified out of her mind to speak during finding, teaching,and member appointments. And I'm the middle man trying to keep the one focused and quiet to allow the other one to get the nerve to talk. In the mean time if one is distracted and the other is too scared then that means I do the finding, talking, and teaching. Learning patience has been a HUGE reoccurring theme in my mission. The Lord knows how to keep things interesting. Haha on the bright side, we all get a long really well
and it's good emotional support. They are both dedicated and want to work so at least that's not a problem.

School started again! I've been getting BYU emails from companions who've gone home. One of them did new student orientation and she's an RM. Somehow that doesn't seem right.Andrew! If you ever run into a Deborah (Rose) Harris, Krystyna Krysanski, or a Madison Jones say "Du bist schön. "  Where are you living and how does housing work? I've been trying to figure out classes and stuff I got the email of the advisor center so I think that will help.

Dad, I didn't know you would be in Düsseldorf. That is still a bit far away, but too close for comfort! How come when I get to Europe suddenly all y'all are up in my grill, whereas before y'all never went!

Yo mama du bist auch schön! Oh man I apologize for the Denglish this is where my brain is at right now. Es ist far einfacher to speak auf Denglish as nur English oder German. Hahaha I'm a mess.

Love you family!
Sister Luymes

No comments:

Post a Comment