Thursday, April 20, 2017

Happy Easter Socks (thanks mom). Sister Lopez and I
can go out with a bang and looking amazing (our feet at least).
So you don't freak out about me not talking about my companion. She's from Trumbull, Connecticut. She's 20 years old. She studied at BYU for 1 semester she hasn't decided on a major yet. She has 3 siblings Kaitlyn (14), Alyssa(16), Henry(18). She played field hockey in high school. She can kind of play the flute. She was also my STL (sister training leader) for the past 5 transfers in Heidelberg and we've gone on splits together and hung out during PDAY a lot. She's super cool and I'm really excited to serve with her. She goes home in 2 transfers (including this one) so I'll send her home. She's a really hard worker and has a lot of fun so it makes this whole opening thing a lot better. I'm really excited to be in Wiesbaden. I loved Mannheim and I love Sister López but I really needed a change and a new challenge. Sister López was terrified that i was leaving and that she'd take over the area. She cried 4-5 times a day between the transfer call and me getting on the train. It was time though. Her new companion is super sweet so she'll do great.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment