Sunday, November 20, 2016

The following is a portion of a personal note home...

Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We got some Spekuliert  (not sure how to spell it) cookies and we got some garlic bread. That's probably as close as we'll get to a Thanksgiving feast.  I'll definitely be missing you guys a lot. Send a video of you all at thanksgiving dinner!

For Pday we hiked up to a cave and went spelunking! It was super cool! We found this box with a book in it and we got to sign our names in it. 

My District is freaking hilarious! It's super weird to not have another pair of sisters though. It's just Sister Weiler and I urrounded by guys. Thank goodness Sister Weiler and I get along so well. :)

In other news my 6 month mark is on Friday and I'm kind of freaking out because it's gone by so fast! I feel like I've earned these 6 months that for sure. It's weird because Sister Williams hit her 6 months 2-3 weeks into when she was training me and now I'm on the flip side. SO WEIRD! I am wondering though were they fast for you or pretty slow? Or mix? What about for Dixie? 

I got my flu shot through the mission on Wednesday so alles Klar!


Ok but my mailbox is waaaaaaaaaaaaay sketchy and I'm not even sure if I get mail there! So please send mail to the mission office. 


Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment