Monday, October 17, 2016



Sister Harris and I and one of many cute little churches we see.
Hey everyone!

This week flew by! We had zone training and I got my VISA so there was a lot going on. I don't have too much time to write so I'll tell you about Toni. We taught Toni on Friday. Sister Harris and I felt all week long that we needed to talk about Christ and his atonement. It became clear that Toni hadn't been understanding the why of why he needed to read the scriptures, pray, and go to church. Sister Harris and I hadn't had a lot of time to plan what we were going to teach, but we knew the center of it had to be Christ. We ended up teaching one of the best lessons that she or I had ever taught. We used scriptures and quotes from conference and the spirit was a strong as you could have it in the back of a Back Werk. We also got contact with Edith the woman who rode her bike up to us who wanted to go to church. She had only given us her address so we could only hope she'd be home when we went by and she finally was! Woooo!

Sorry for a short email!
- Sister Luymes

BILDER
Randon forest trail we walked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment