Monday, August 15, 2016

I had my first interview (not counting the ones on the first day in Germany) with Präsident Stoddard. He's so
funny. I don't know I'm too well yet, but I've got a year. 


Funny story yesterday we were dooring (tracting) and a half naked man opened the door and Sister Williams started talking to him and didn't notice his junk! He was about 80 years old. I was scarred for life......

ANYWAY! We went to Repunsel's tower today! Soooo pretty! And an awesome hike! We plan on going on a bike ride next Pday through a Forrest and a meadow. I love this place! My district is so amazing we click super well and work hard and have fun together.

Love youuuu!

Sister Luymes


View of Bad Homburg from the tower (not to be confused with Hamburg in the North)

Proof I was in Rapunzel's Tower

Sis Williams and I from the tower.

Maybe if I hadn't chopped off my hair for charity
I could have been a Rapunzel substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment