Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The following is a letter to Ted that he shared...


All the weird German phrases as my subject lines are idioms. The shadow one means get out of your comfort zone. As for my Wohnung it's pretty large compared to the other missionaries. We also have two coaches and two beds. We have a closet room with three closets and a chest of drawers and mirror. Then we have a good sized living room with a magnificent view of Kaiserslautern. I'll make a video of it after Sister Williams moves out because it will be a lot cleaner. 

Your security videos of Kaiserslautern crack me up. That's Stadtmitte and I'm there every day and know it like the back of my hand. I'm already making a list of places we need to go when we come back. A mix of visiting people and places/ places I can't go as a missionary, but everyone tells me I have to go. SO EXCITED! Trierer, Triffels, Dorfs, I have yet to experience Christmas here, but everyone says it will be legendary! 

The weather turned cold pretty quick and so many people got sick. I'm already thinking of wearing tights under my skirt! Not cool! I'm pretty jealous of your beach pictures, we rode by the pool on a super hot day and I missed swimming so bad. Only 14 more months.... ugh yesterday was my 4 month mark. Time flies by waaaaaaaaay too fast here. Anyway I'm super tired because we stayed up late packing up Sister Williams life. 

Love you! 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment